Thursday, July 25, 2013

Introduction

Enjoying some of the great roads North Carolina has to offer.
Hi, I'm Scott Fallen, and this is my first excursion into the blogosphere.  This page is going to be a mix of pretty much everything that interests me, and hopefully some of it will interest and entertain you.  I'll be posting about my varied personal and professional interests.  The title of the blog is a pretty good hint of what to expect: motorcycles, SQL Server, food, and travel.

Let's hit some of the highlights:

  • I live in Huntersville, North Carolina, and I'm originally from Sewickley, Pennsylvania.
  • I work as a Sales Engineer for SQL Sentry, a software company.  I love my job!
  • My lovely girlfriend, Magda, lives in Dublin, Ireland.
  • Between a long-distance relationship and my job, I travel often.
  • I have perhaps too many hobbies, but my passion for the last thirteen years has been motorcycles.   
  • I love food, especially sushi.
If it sounds like some or all of this might interest you, stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment